The Friday package includes information regarding the upcoming Council meeting held on Tuesdays and/or other information that would assist City Council in accomplishing its goal of making Virginia Beach a "Community for a Lifetime" for our residents.
Feb. 23, 2024
- Three-Month Tentative Agenda
- General Assembly Update for the Week of Feb. 23, 2024
- Foodbank of Southeastern VA and the Eastern Shore – Request for Support
- Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA) and Virginia Wesleyan College Affiliation
- Resort Advisory Commission (RAC) 2024 Priorities
- Remaining Economic Impact Studies 2023 Oceanfront Festivals and Events
- Brief of Planning Commission Items to City Council
- Real Estate Assessor – Annual Report and Presentation
Should you require information after hours, contact VB 3-1-1 Citizen Services (available seven days a week), and a VB 3-1-1 call taker will be glad to send the requested item(s) via email.
If you have any questions, concerns or comments regarding this page or require access to any previous information, feel free to contact the City Manager's Office at (757) 385-4242.
Looking for City Council presentations?
Council presentations that were publicly presented in 2024 and later can be found on eDocs within the presentations folder. They are uploaded within 24 hours following the City Council meeting. Council presentations prior to 2024 can be found within the meeting minutes of a given meeting.